DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Octhovia.com provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own custom shoes, bedding and other merchandise. Our users are prohibited from designing or selling merchandise that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (including without limitation copyright, trademark, and related rights).
We take infringement seriously and we count on you to stay alert. If you believe that a user of the Octhovia.com service has infringed your intellectual property rights, we strongly advise you to take immediate action. Contact us as soon as possible using the procedure outlined below.
Octhovia.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Octhovia.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Octhovia.com search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification via contact us page with subject “DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement”.
Please allow 5-10 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or Hosting Company will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
You can lodge complaints through the contact us page or sent us email at [email protected]